As a member of WCREALTORS, you can join any or all MLS systems in the state of Texas, if your broker is also a participant in that same MLS service provider. You are not required to join additional boards to gain access to an MLS. You may be asked to provide a Letter of Good Standing from your primary board before your MLS subscription can be activated. Scroll down to find instructions for CTXMLS and for the Austin Area MLS (ACTRIS)
PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR BROKER TO DETERMINE WHICH MLS SYSTEM(S) YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO!
BELOW ARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CTXMLS AND FOR THE AUSTIN AREA MLS (ABOR / ACTRIS)
CTXMLS gains you access to 17 counties. It is the primary MLS for the following counties: Bell, Caldwell, Comal, Coryell, DeWitt, Guadalupe, Goliad, Gonzales, Hays, Lampasas, Lavaca, Milam, Refugio, and Victoria. You will find Williamson County listings in both Austin MLS & CTXMLS.
ACTRIS MLS is the primary MLS for the Greater Austin and Metro Areas. You can subscribe to ACTRIS MLS on the Austin Board of REALTORS® website.
To sign up for Austin MLS:
- Go to: ACTRIS MLS ONLY APPLICATION. Join online – use your TREC# without a zero in front. You will subscribe through the “For Agents” section.
- Type of membership: MLS ACCESS ONLY (you do not need to join another board as you are primary at Williamson County)
- If you are a member of another MLS and own a SUPRA E-Key already, answer NO to the question “Do you want a Key or Lockbox access”.
- If you are asked to sign up for their New Member orientation or NAR COE please disregard as you are not joining that board and are already scheduled to take those classes here at WCREALTORS.
- You may choose to sign up for one of their MLS Matrix Intro classes. We offer Intro to Matrix and Advanced Matrix here once a month using the CTXMLS.
- ABOR will request a Letter of Good Standing (LOGS) which shows that your Primary Board dues have been paid for the year. We will submit this upon request directly to the Austin Board.