Thank you for your interest in the position of Chief Executive Officer of Williamson County Association of REALTORS®. Please take as much time as you would like to study our website, take our online classes, or watch the videos in the library. This will give you an overlook of the Association as a whole. We strive to be a member-centric organization.
Likewise, on this page you will also find answers to questions you may be asking as a leader. This page is designed to give you some background data. We encourage you to submit any questions you may have to email@example.com
Leader... Manager... Partner
WCREALTORS CEO Quality & Characteristic Summary
Founded in 1973, Williamson County Association of REALTORS® is the 9th largest association in Texas serving approximately 2,000 total members, 1,200 MLS participants as well as extended geographic education and service subscribers. WCREALTORS has an actively engaged 13-member Board of Directors, 9 standing committees, 7 staff position (plus contractors in IT, HR & Finance) and a total $1.6M budget. It is a shareholder in the 5,500 member CTXMLS and it uses the GrowthZone AMS.
Williamson County is situated in the heart of Central Texas and is one of the fastest growing populations in the country. With a population of just under 600,000 and rising, Williamson County shows no sign of slowing down. The association is neighbored by the Austin Board of REALTORS®, Temple-Belton Board of REALTORS® and Highland Lakes Association of REALTORS®. It lies inside of Region 8 of the Texas REALTORS®.
The most recent CEO leaves the association with a solid foundation, a collaborative culture and a desire to serve its members at the highest levels. The association is not looking to replace him, rather to find a professional who will partner with the Board of Directors, build relationships, lead the staff and assist in guiding the association into the future.
With this information in mind, the following bullet statements are intended to give interested applicants a glimpse into the characteristics and qualities of the professional that the Board of Directors believes will be best suited for this role:
- Integral, trusted, respected.
- Committed to REALTORS® and the real estate industry.
- Financial acumen- knows what the numbers are AND what the numbers mean.
- Ability to forecast based on analytics.
- Functions at approximately 80% management capacity, 20% leadership capacity.
- Strong aptitude for daily details.
- Collaborative in nature. Not a micro-manager.
- Fosters respect through trusting, serving and leading staff.
- Problem solver who can also trust others to come up with solutions.
- Values strong and competent staff.
- Forward thinking, daily focused.
- Able to build relationships while putting the association first.
- Able and willing to help the association see what it is missing.