CTXMLS (Central Texas MLS) is a Regional Shareholder Multiple Listing Services covering many counties, from Bell County to Victoria and beyond.
Associations currently partnered with CTXMLS are Williamson County REALTORS®, Four Rivers Association of REALTORS®, Temple-Belton Board of REALTORS®, Fort Hood Association of REALTORS® and Victoria Area Association of REALTORS®.
Why a Regional MLS & What are the benefits?
- Many agents in outlying areas are only part of their local MLS but doing business in a wider geographic area.
- Consolidation of MLS’s into a Regional MLS will reduce costs to agents and provide access to databases across the region.
- Expands your reach and gives you the greatest exposure for your listings by over 4500+ agents.
- Amplifies your referral base.
- Efficient and cost-effective covering a larger market area.
- Incorporates uniform MLS Rules and Regulations. Simplifies data entry and eliminates confusion.
- Approximately 47000 sold listing data in the last 3 years and 8000 current on market data.
- SYNDICATION: Your listing will syndicate to over 75 locations compared to 8 or less in other area MLS services. These syndicate out to approximately 3400 additional sites getting your listing in front of an extensive amount potential buyers and clients. This is a HUGE marketing tool!
- We utilize a Matrix platform and the Supra Lockbox and e-Key system. If you already have a Supra Key, we can co-op it for free.
Differences between Associations and MLS Services:
- Board Membership and MLS Services are two separate things. They are run separately and are billed separately.
- Boards provide you with member services, education, networking opportunities, volunteer opportunities, and keep you abreast of what is happening in the industry.
- MLS Services provide access to shared data that helps you serve your clients and allows you to be compensated doing so.
- You only need to belong to one board in the state of Texas.
- You may belong to as many MLS systems as you choose to, if your broker is a subscriber.
How to join:
- WC Board membership is not required. The only requirement is that your DR/Broker has access to the CTXMLS, and you have a Board membership at a board in the State of Texas.
- If you are primary at any of the participating boards then that is where you should subscribe from. If you are not, then you may choose which board to subscribe from.
- Subscribing is simple. Williamson County gives you several payment plan options.
- Access to leasing properties is included at no additional charge.
- Supra EKEY: FREE IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AN EXISTING KEY FROM ANOTHER MLS SERVICE.
- For more information please contact: MLS@wcrealtors.org
- Monthly = $38.33 + tax (auto-pay is required)
- Quarterly = $115 + tax (February, May, August, November)
- Semi-Annual = $230 + tax (February, August)
- Annual = $460 + tax (February)
*Fees will prorated based on when you subscribe and terms chosen.*