CTXMLS (Central Texas MLS) is a Regional Shareholder Multiple Listing Services covering many counties, from Bell County to Victoria and beyond.
What Sets CTXMLS Apart?
- CTXMLS utilizes Matrix by CoreLogic to ensure the fastest performance, highest functionality and maximum compatibility.
- Subscription includes Cubicasa, an instant floor plan creation tool in app form at no additional cost.
- MLS Touch mobile app – the most advanced mobile app for agents.
- Seamlessly integrates with Matrix, Realist and OneHome
- Agent-branded app
- Powerful search tools
- Real time property & market insights
- and much more!
- Access to the Realist® Learning Center
- Custom branded reporting tools from Real Property Resource (RPR)
- Showing Time App for the MLS
- Online scheduling
- Automated Feedback
- 24/7 Access
- In-depth reports
Why a Regional MLS & What are the Benefits?
- Many agents in outlying areas are only part of their local MLS but doing business in a wider geographic area.
- Consolidation of MLS’s into a Regional MLS will reduce costs to agents and provide access to databases across the region.
- Expands your reach and gives you the greatest exposure for your listings by over 4500+ agents.
- Amplifies your referral base.
- Efficient and cost-effective covering a larger market area.
- Incorporates uniform MLS Rules and Regulations. Simplifies data entry and eliminates confusion.
- Approximately 47000 sold listing data in the last 3 years and 8000 current on market data.
- SYNDICATION: Your listing will syndicate to over 75 locations compared to 8 or less in other area MLS services. These syndicate out to approximately 3400 additional sites getting your listing in front of an extensive amount potential buyers and clients. This is a HUGE marketing tool!
- We utilize a Matrix platform and the Supra Lockbox and e-Key system. If you already have a Supra Key, we can co-op it for free.
Difference Between Association and MLS Services:
- Board Membership and MLS Services are two separate things. They are run separately and are billed separately.
- Boards provide you with member services, education, networking opportunities, volunteer opportunities, and keep you abreast of what is happening in the industry.
- MLS Services provide access to shared data that helps you serve your clients and allows you to be compensated doing so.
- You only need to belong to one board in the state of Texas.
- You may belong to as many MLS systems as you choose to, if your broker is a subscriber.
How to Subscribe:
- WCREALTORS Board membership is not required. The only requirement is that your DR/Broker has access to the CTXMLS, and you have a Board membership at a board in the State of Texas.
- If you are primary at any of the participating boards then that is where you should subscribe from. If you are not, then you may choose which board to subscribe from.
- Subscribing is simple. Williamson County gives you several payment plan options.
- Access to leasing properties is included at no additional charge.
- Supra EKEY: FREE IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AN EXISTING KEY FROM ANOTHER MLS SERVICE.
- For more information please contact: MLS@wcrealtors.org