New Realtor® Resource Center
New REALTOR® Resource Center
We are glad you are HERE! You are now a Provisional Member of Williamson County REALTORS®! We are excited to welcome you and let you know about all of the details and benefits of your membership.
The seven items below are things you need to take care of immediately!
Please note: New Member Orientation & the NAR Code of Ethics must be taken within 90 days of your join date; your membership will be terminated & you will not be able to call yourself a REALTOR® if these requirements are not met.
All Finished! Welcome to WCREALTORS!
Things to Do Next:
- Get involved & Join a Committee
- Follow WCREALTORS on Facebook & Instagram
- Build your SAE Education Roadmap
- Become familiar with your Member Benefits
Things to Remember:
- NAR Code of Ethics must be renewed every 3 years
- Annual Board Dues are due on December 15 of each year
- If you have not already enrolled in the dues payment plan, click here
- MLS fees & due dates are dependent on which MLS you subscribe to